About UsWe have started this because People of Maharashtra Should get tea with good taste & quality. While working our priority is health & cleanliness. We have stated this for the happy customers not for Franchisee business but to reach each & every customer of Maharashtra we have decided to go with franchises model. We have started our business on 21st June 2018 in Satara at Rajwada in front of golbaag. While running the business we faced a lot of challenges but we managed to overcome & successfully running a business. We Rajpure brothers understood the need & necessity of tea then we have Implement this idea of Ek Premacha Chaha
Franchise ModelWe are into FOFO Model
|Space||200 to 250 Sq.ft.||200 to 250 Sq.ft.|
|Franchise Fee||1 Lakhs||1.2 Lakhs|
OUR MISSIONWE ARE COMMITTED TO OUR PEOPLE
OUR VISIONBECOME MARKET LEADER WITH MILLIONS OF SATISFIED & HAPPY CUSTOMERS
OUR PROMISEOver time, we saw others trying to cut corners, and we vowed to work harder to make food that you can trust. As GMO’s, MSG, fillers, sweeteners and irradiation became increasingly common elsewhere, we deepened our commitment to our customers and to the planet. By 2007, we achieved our 100% Organic Certification, and in the following months we increased our line to include Certified Fair Trade, Kosher, Vegan, and Gluten Free products. In 2012, we developed a line of EcoShakers, a spice container that is 100% recyclable.
Franchise Expansion City
Franchise Existing City
Mumbai, Pune , Satara, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Kurla, Panchgani
- Agreement Terms is of 5 Years.
- Food Cost 50%
- Gross Profit Margin 50%
- Store timing: 5:30 Am to 10:00 Pm.
- Employ Required: 2 to 4 Staff
- Staff will be hire by Franchisee
- Complete Training will be provided by Brand
- Raw Materials will be provided by the brand i.e Tea Powder & Tea Masala
- Raw Materials to be purchase locally i.e. Milk & Sugar.
- Marketing & sales increasing strategy Support.
- Avg sales is 1200 to 1500 Cups in a day.
- Tea will be prepared Live in the outlet.
- License Required: FSSAI, Shop Act, Fire NOC
- Shelf life: Around 3 Months of Tea Powder & Masala
- Preferred Cities: Tier 1, 2 & 3
- One of the family memeber of franchisee should be there in the outlet
- Area Looking: Market Area, Station Area, Adequate parking space (Crowded area)
- Target Audience: From Age 10 to 80 Years.
- Rent should be less than 40 thousand, If it is station area then need to check the potentiality.