PCC is a leading Chain of Restaurants based in Delhi. Originally started as a small local shop, PCC now has more than 40 Franchises all over India. PCC is renowned for its delicious variety of Chaap. Whether it’s a fun outing with friends, a meal with a family, a birthday celebration, a home delivery, or an evening snack after a long day at work, PCC delights you with its mouth-watering chaap, yummy rolls, delicious paneer & other tasty dishes. We prepare exotic Punjabi Cuisine with the finest ingredients, fresh vegetables, high-quality spices, and with our magic of innovation for tasteful & delightful experiences.
Single Unit Franchise Model Single Unit Franchise Model will be applicable only to the Existing City Location
|Space||300 Sq.Ft||1000 Sq.Ft.||1500 Sq.Ft.|
|Interior Cost||INR 150000||INR 400000||INR 600000|
|Equipment Cost||INR 275000||INR 350000||INR 350000|
|Initial Raw Material||INR 50000||INR 500000||INR 500000|
|Franchise Fee||INR 400000||INR 500000||INR 500000|
|Total Investment||INR 875000||INR 1750000||INR 1950000|
|Return Of Investment||12 to 18 Months||18 to 24 Months||18 to 24 months|
Master Franchise Unit Model Master Franchise Unit Model will be applicable only to Expansion City, Single Unit Franchise will come under of Master Franchise.
|Space||300 -1000 Sq.Ft||1000-2000 Sq.Ft.||Above 2000 Sq.Ft.|
|Interior Cost||300000-600000||600000-1500000||Above 2000000|
|Initial Raw Material||100000||100000||100000|
|Return Of Investment||12 to 18 Months||18 to 24 Months||18 to 24 Months|
* GST Applicable * Investment Details can be changed according to city.
- Site Selection & location feasibility advice.
- Final base kitchen & Master Franchise outlet set up in terms of Design & layout. (Set up Time-30 days),
- Labor Arrangements.
- Experienced support personnel for training programs,
- Extensive training and induction program is carried out on-site before the launch of the outlet. (30 days training)
- Detailed Operational & training manuals are provided to you.
- On-field assistance in equipment handling and specification.
- On-going operational support.
- Taste and quality maintenance of each recipe,
- Vendor Management.
- Special tips, advice to run an outlet.
- Suggest various promotion activities to enhance outlet sales.
- Overall Brand promotion.
Franchise Expansion City
Franchise Existing City